The Love Movement: How To Find Love!









I am the perfect person to write about relationships! Why? I have been in excellent relationships and I know how it feels to be loved supremely. I have been in horrible and painful relationships.  I have been engaged. I have been the queen of the first date.




For years, I have entertained family, friends and perfect strangers with tells of my relationships and dating hijinxs. They laughed and laughed.  The last time that I was telling one of these stories, I noticed that a few of my relationships followed the same plan.

I took time to heal old wounds caused by those relationships. I went on a journey of self discovery. I create this checklist for me. There are so many women looking for love. I felt compelled to share. 




Comments

Popular Posts